1. I used to piss my bed. Don’t make fun of me, my mom said it’s normal to stop at 25.
2. I’m good friends with WWE wrestler Nick Rodgers.
3. I was originally a huge fan of Spider-man. As I matured I’ve realized he’s just such a pussy compared to Bruce Wayne tho.
4. Predator and Terminator 2 are two my favourite movies. Ever.
5. I played hockey for 15 years, but haven’t played in the past 10 :(.
6. I love Starcraft. I watch the shit out of it and play it more than I’d care to admit.
7. When I used to give a shit, I built my own computer. It was an IBM. After the operating system crashed literally 7 straight times I threw it in the garbage and bought a mac. Haven’t looked back since.
8. I have an incredibly well trained dog named Hades. He’s a Belgian Malinois and he’s a boss. He’s a little ball of pure energy at only 2 years old.
9. I love me some Jack Daniels and Coca-Cola.
10. I’m half Burmese.
11. I secretly enjoy watching golf… As long as it’s with my Dad or Uncle.
12. I’ve never had a serious injury in my life. No broken bones, no serious hospital visits or extended stays in hospital. **Knocks on wood**
13. I’m a huge Cincinnati Bengals fan. Pretty random considering I’ve never been there, don’t have any relatives from there, and don’t know anyone from there. As a matter of fact, I’ve talked to 1 person in my entire life who was from Natti’. Corey Dhillon!
14. I used to despise Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, and John Stockton. It was fun to hate on them because it made watching basketball fun. Now I got mad respect for them.
15. I had gigantic ears when I was a kid. They are the same size now as when I was 4 or 5.
16. If I had to go with one ethnic cuisine for the rest of my life, I’d choose Thai.
17. I fucking Love Denzel Washington. Training Day anyone?
18. I find neuroscience fascinating.
19. I’m a pretty decent cook. Right now my go-to meal has to be thai curry soup (with ridiculous amounts of chicken thighs). Easy to make, has tons of vegetables, and a ridonculous amount of protein. I probably get 1500-2000 calories out of it by adding rice.
20. I got family on the sunshine coast and I love it there.
21. Small dogs piss me off. A co-worker from a while back had her stupid little dog at work to visit one day. I go up to pet it and it tries to tear my hand off. If my dog did that the police would probably get called and he’d get a warning or be put down. Double standards…
22. I despise this whole “nerd” movement going on. Girls wearing floppy-ass toques, and fitted caps that literally say “Nerd” or “Geek” on them, along with coke bottle glasses. Listen, I have no problem with people who are nerds, or geeks, if you are one, you don’t need to advertise it to the world. If you are advertising, you’re doing it because you didn’t get enough attention when you were a child. Go live on a deserted island. Thanks.
23. I LOVE GLUTEN.
24. Favourite athletes of all-time: Mario Lemieux, Paul Kariya, Kobe Bryant, Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco… LOL), AJ Green, Dan Green, and Ed Coan.